Timeline

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Waterworks

Not the personal type of waterworks however I'm about to cry if the road isn't fixed soon!

Westchester Joint Water Works.

While Joe, who I've spoken with several times seems like a nice guy - I'm soooooooo over the bloody roadworks that have been going on literally at the end of our driveway.  I'd show you a series of awful photos, but after one of our Mac updates, I can't access my photos.  (That's another source of frustration and potential waterworks!)  Trust me when I say, they've had diggers and massive machinery tearing up the road on at least 3 occasions.  And now, for the past 2 F'ing weeks we've had metal plates covering the "hole" that was dug up.  The problem with these plates is that with EVERY single car that drives over the plates, I hear a whack/whack sound.  Thump, thump.  Whatever or however you wish to describe the awful sound - I'm so ready for it to STOP.

I spoke with Joe today and if it stops raining, they'll be out tomorrow to patch the road.  I'm holding him to that schedule.


No comments: