Timeline

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Long Johns

Oh for the love of goodness.. what in the world will I do with Atticus?

I dropped the kids at school for their early morning club - Bagels and Board Games.

I went to school just after lunch to help out with the 3rd graders Halloween parties.

I collected Wren and went to the office to wait for Atticus at the end of the day.

He walked up carrying his backpack and wearing - no joke - his long johns and his jacket.  I laughed out loud.  I mean, what in the world was he doing?  Why was he wearing his underwear and no clothes?  Why was he wearing long johns in the first place under his clothes?  I tried explaining to him that what he was wearing was unacceptable but he totally didn't get it.  Just kept telling me that he was hot in school (no kidding dude - what were you thinking)!

Goofball.

No comments: