Timeline

Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays

Ok - I know I owe everyone some pictures, and I promise to free the photos from the confines of my digital camera very soon! In the meantime...

San Francisco was a blast. I went "shoe" shopping with Jen J. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find comfortable 6" to 7" heels. :-) I surprised my friend Rainbow at her dance troupe performance at Ghiradelli Square. I saw a ton of old friends at Andrew Chanyi's holiday party. Then, I headed to the East Bay for a day and met Aemon for the first time. He is so darn cute! I hung out with my dear friends Jhana and Christopher. Then, I headed back to the city for a lunch date with Seth (who looked very lawyerly). Alas, then my time was up and it was back to Texas for me....

This past week seemed to zoom by. Greg finished his finals and I got elected designated driver for the law students for the late night adventures. That was fun. But... now finals are over and classes don't resume until January 14th! Of course, Greg has a few interviews scheduled between now and then -- but he's enjoying a much needed break.

Yesterday, we did the Hadd Family Christmas gathering over at my cousin Raymond's house. I always have a good time watching all the kiddos run amok around the house just having fun. There were 8 kids all under the age of 12! Oooh... and itty bittty puppies. Raymond and Angela bred their two Shitzu dogs and now have 4 babies. Cute, cute, cute puppies. But really, have you ever seen an ugly puppy? :-)

It was good to see Grandma and Grandpa again. Grandma has had a really tough time with her knee replacement which is a shame. Things started out looking so good, but this infection seems to be never ending and it's causing alot of pain. We all managed to get some family pictures taken in-between present opening.

Ok... pictures coming soon. Promise.

No comments: