Timeline

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy Busy

Where do I begin? We've been quite busy over the past few days. Last Friday was Atticus's first "official" car trip. Atti, myself and my Grandparents headed to Dallas. The drive went pretty well. The group of us stopped in Waco to break for lunch and so that I could nurse and change Atti. While there I learned that it is NOT state law (as I had assumed) that all restaurants provide a changing station in their restrooms. So, I ended up hanging out in the handicap bathroom stall to nurse and change Atti. Not the best, but it worked and then we were off and running for the remainder of the drive. (I-35 is the pitts - seriously people it's been under construction since I was born! Can we not just finish making the freeway 4 lanes each direction by now? But I digress...)

We stopped at Bryan Tower on our way north to visit with some of my coworkers. There aren't many people still in the office at 4:30 on a Friday afternoon - but we got to see a good number of folks. Atti was a trooper and slept the entire visit!

Lots more to post about the rest of the weekend, but Atti's calling for me at the moment - so the post will have to wait!!

No comments: