Timeline

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Flight Delays

Bummer news. Greg's flight out of New York was delayed so long that he's going to miss his connection in Dallas and most likely will NOT make it home tonight. I'm sure he's more put out by this news than we are... but it still stinks especially since I know he's back on a plane again in 48 hours to head to the other coast.

The upside - all the conferences are going really well and Greg's gotten tons of callbacks already. The downside - that means more travel over the next couple of weeks. The upside - potentially a fab summer job for next summer. The downside - we have no clue where that fab job will be or if we'll even be able to be together to enjoy it. It all works out in the end...right??

Ok, I'm off to wake up Atti -- if I don't get him up now, we won't make it through the night. And I really like sleeping when it's dark outside -- call me crazy!

No comments: