Timeline

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hook Em

Look at my little man all! He looks like such a little boy. :-) This is from last Saturday.

(Insert Picture Here) - My stupid internet connection is not cooperating and I can't get to Picasa to get the link to the super cute photo of Atticus all dressed up in his Longhorn tee and blue jeans.

I've also added a few photos to the October folder from my trip to Dallas. The pictures of Atticus and Bryce cracks me up. Looking at the photo, you'd never guess that Atti is 2 months younger. Bryce is by no means a small baby - but Atti is soooo freaking tall.

Atticus has his 4 month checkup this coming Tuesday. I'll post new stats then, but my unofficial guesstimate is that he'll be 17lbs and at least 26 inches. I think he may be going through a growth spurt again, but I'm not sure. Ever since the time change, things have been a little rough - but this past week has been especially difficult. Atticus is eating every 2-3 hours. He's depleted the entire stash of pumped milk. And I'm not talking a little here and there - of the pumped milk, he's downing 4 to 5 ounces at a time! I don't even have time to rebuild the stash the little man is eating so much.

Not much else going on by us... Atticus is still being pretty rolly-poly. He prefers to roll from his back to his belly which I think is backwards from most other babies. Go figure. He will go from belly to back, but he seems way more surprised when this actually happens. Normally he gets to the belly, does the superman thing for a while, gets frustrated and looks at us for assistance. I did run a bunch of errands this week in the effort to get Atticus a passport. He now has an official photo, a certified copy of his birthcertificate, and the paperwork completed. We're going to try to head to the post office tomorrow to complete the applicaiton process. I can't believe my infant will have travelled halfway around the world before he turns 1. Of course, his first flight will be this winter. We've booked travel to see Greg's family up in Ohio over the Christmas break. I think I prefer visiting his family in the summer months, but what can you do?

Ok. I'm exhausted. Sorry the posts have been fewer lately. Once Atticus returns to "normal" sleeping patterns, I promise to update the masses more often.

No comments: