Timeline

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Vacation Planning

Vacation planning gets trickier once you add in what will be an 8 month old baby, your Mom and your Bubbe. Thank my lucky stars for the nice people at the American Express Platinum desk. Seriously - those folks are worth every penny of the card's fee. I wasn't able to get everything booked through Amex this afternoon - but I'm now armed with all the info I need and a few ideas that I hadn't crossed my mind! I'll have a few more phone calls to make tonight and tomorrow at lunch - but we're on the right track to getting the airline portion of the trip figured out. Once that's a done deal - Jane at Amex will help with the transfers and hotels in London and possibly with some day trip coordination too.

It will definitely be an adventure...

No comments: