Timeline

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mixed Emotions

I'm torn.

I'm petrified about sending Atticus to daycare tomorrow but at the same time, I'm a little excited about the quiet it will bring. That makes me feel guilty. I'm sure I'll be in tears in the morning. I'm going to go with Greg early tomorrow so that I can spend some time with him before coming back to the apartment to work. And - Greg's mentor boss partner dude is back in town and will most likely take him to lunch tomorrow which means I'll get baby lunch duty from 12:30 to 1:30. I love that our apartment is literally a 2 minute walk from the daycare facility. That may very well save my sanity.

I will miss hearing his giggles in the other room, but I think it'll be good for him to get a little social interaction. There are only a couple other infants that use the daycare full time, so it's really more of an extended play date with a one or two friends rather than a big crowded day care. I'm sure I'll be more of a mess than Atticus.

I'll update everyone tomorrow.

No comments: