Timeline

Monday, June 15, 2009

New Foods

Atticus has been quite adventurous lately in the food department. He's tried hard boiled egg -- that went over surprisingly well. Yay. A good source of protein. He's tried watermelon. I was totally shocked that he didn't love it. I mean, the kid seems to love all fruit (go figure) but this one is just OK. He's recently tried little bites of bread and a NY pretzel. And... while we were at the BBQ, we let him have a taste of our Cookies-n-Cream ice cream. Yum.

I wanted to pick up some string cheese at the grocery store the other night, but I didn't see any at the small market across the street. I'll have to hit another store to see if I can fine it. We are going to try some cheesy bunnies today at lunch. Essentially, they're goldfish crackers, just a different brand.

We're having a good time introducing him to all these new foods. I think he'll enjoy being a toddler in NYC. So many choices!!

No comments: