Timeline

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wren's One Month Check Up

Holy moly (I say that alot don't I...) but where did the time go?

I still don't like how the "measure" the length of your child by attempting to put them on a piece of wood and placing their head against a sheet of plastic I don't know what and stretching out their legs... I think it's much easier to lay them on the paper in the actual room, take a pen and mark the top of their head, the bottom of their feet and then get a stinking tape measure -- but I digress...

Height: 21.5 inches - 50% percentile
Weight: 10 lbs and 8 oz - 75-90%
FOC (head circumference): 37.5 - 50-75%

We've definitely got some good smiles going on lately and she's got great head/neck control. She still favors one side of her head -- so I'm working with her a little while she's awake to get her to look in the opposite direction and to work out any little kinks/tightness in her neck, but otherwise, all is well!

No comments: