Timeline

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yawn.

I seem to be yawning a lot lately. There used to be a time when I could function on 6 hours of sleep a day. I know this to be true. Alas, it's not longer the case. 10pm rolls around and I find myself yawning like mad!

Things have gotten slightly better this week (all things considered). I'm really looking forward to this weekend. My oldest friend is coming to see me and we're going to sequester ourselves in my office and scrapbook! I know, I'm such a dork - but what can I say? It's been several years since I've seen Jana -- so just seeing her will be good fun, but add in some crafty goodness and the day is complete! I do however need to call in some reinforcements for Greg. I think he's in a state of denial that our day is THIS weekend.

Yvonne - if you're reading this - I need to call you anyways, but... how about you and Grace come over on Saturday? Wink, wink?

Ok... back to uploading some photos so that I have something to work with on Saturday. I really am excited. Yay for paper and photos and adhesive and ribbons and stamps and all that other fun craft stuff!

No comments: