Timeline

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baked Chicken Strips

So I had defrosted a couple of chicken breasts that needed to be cooked... I hadn't a clue what I was going to do, but found myself thinking at 10:15pm tonight, I'd best cook them somehow/someway otherwise it was just money down the drain.

So, I winged it based on a recipe I'd used once that I couldn't find. :)

2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
about 1/4 C mayo (I know - I hate mayo!)
1 pkg Lipton Onion Seasoning Mix
Italian Bread Crumbs
Shredded Parmesan Cheese

Mix together the soup mix, a healthy dose of parmesan cheese and I'm guessing about a cup of the bread crumbs. I meant to toss in some additional seasonings, but honestly I forgot... Lightly cover the chicken with mayo and then dredge in the crumb mixture. Bake either in a greased 9x13 or on a cookie sheet with non-stick foil at 425 for about 20 minutes or until the juices run clear. So freaking good and moist!

No comments: